We’ll put all the pieces of the puzzle together for you and handle all the details involved in creating your book. Our publishing management services include:
- Determining specification choices (page count, paper, trim size, cover treatment) to suit your budget.
- Creating a detailed costing, including pricing and optimal print runs.
- Assembling and managing a team of editorial, design, print, and distribution professionals.
- Creating and maintaining a production schedule.
- Procuring ISBN(s), barcode, and CIP (if required) on your behalf.
- Generating copyright page and all other front and back matter for your book.
- Editing of cover copy and author bio.
- Providing design direction regarding cover and interior layout.
- Matching you with the right printer/e-publishing service(s).
- Liaising with printing representative and technician at printing house.
- Managing the uploading of files and online proofs to printing house.
- Checking of bluelines.
- Making sure the vision for your book is carried out at all steps of the process.
*Fees for services are determined on a book-by-book basis, depending on the scope and genre of your project. Additional services and consultation beyond the initially quoted publishing management fee (or provided post-publication) are billed at a rate of $60/hour.
Back to Services.